- It is accessed through a one-time fee which gives the user the right to receive Sustainability Code information such as the standard, checklists, and other basic documents as well as training activities on sustainability. This allows the user to obtain a username and password and to receive the information listed above.
- In addition, a unique number is assigned that will serve as an identifier for each company.
- The request to enter Level 1 of training must be made via the email (email@example.com) and by completing the information requested in Annex 1 “CNS-N1-FOR-001 Level 1 Registration Form,” which is also available on the Website.
- Wineries that are at this level may publicize their participation in Level 1 of the Sustainability Code, highlighting the fact that they have received training in the area of sustainability and that they are willing to make progress in this area, but they may not identify as a certified winery. All evidence that indicates that the applicant company has misused its condition (Level 1), trying to identify as a certified winery, will result in that entity’s exclusion from the certification process for a period of 12 months counting from the moment in which the incorrect use is observed.
Confidentiality, use of data: The information that is presented to the Sustainability Code is confidential and will only be used in the context of the certification. The only public information will be the list of companies at Level 2, the registration numbers, and the certificates granted.
If the requesting company does not agree to the publication of minimum information, it may not be certified.
In short, in order for the winery to be accepted at Level 1, the requesting company must:
- Pay the registration fee
- Have received registration information for the Website and the unique identifying number for that entity.